Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Stuffshelf



I really like to draw my own room. Maybe it's because it is always messy, well... I'm a clean person, I just have a lot of stuff, actually... I don't have a lot of stuff, I just have a very small room, I like small room so I don't have to walk as far to get what I want... so... in fact I'm just a lazy person. Believe it or not, drawing my own room actually help me find stuff, when I draw, I sometimes see stuff I don't even know existed or stuff I thought I had lost:)

7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful drawing. Also the one of your dad below is great.
    Hope to see more of these. Seeing Definite growth and mucho potential.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some really nice drawings going on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely drawing, nice and loose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Best way to find your stuff... draw a map of things in your room! Very clever haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! ^_^ hopefull I can keep drawing and improving :)

    David you should come with me to Dr.Sketchy next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, try now with colour

    sau2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this drawing! It looks like you did it with such ease.

    ReplyDelete